RemX is seeking Mechanical Design Engineers for a client who is an aerospace-system manufacturing organization located in Mojave, California.
Qualifications needed for this role:
- B.S. Engineering degree from an accredited university preferred
- 5+ years of relevant aircraft mechanical design & manufacturing experience
- Strong troubleshooting, organizational, and written communication skills
- Experience with the following: aircraft installations, electrical systems, wiring diagrams, schematics, aircraft wiring harness design and manufacturing, and aircraft wire harness routing in CAD.
Responsibilities of the position:
- Develop engineering drawings for parts, assemblies, and installations in Catia V5
- Develop assembly fixtures & drill jigs
- Check drawings for manufacturability & design standards
- Create Manufacturing Work Instructions
- Provide production support during product build by working with Production Control and Manufacturing
- Design & manufacture of machined parts, composites, & electrical assemblies