RemX Engineering is offering a new opportunity for an Electrical Engineer with a strong background in firmware development to join a new, innovative developer of wearable and implantable medical devices. The products contain a complex mix of microcontrollers, LEDs, sensors, digitizers, Bluetooth connectivity, and batteries. This is a direct hire, permanent position with long-term career potential for the successful applicant.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other engineering teams including optical engineering, mechanical engineering, algorithm development, software development and pre-clinical teams in the development of complex electronic medical devices
- Develop breadboard systems and associated firmware/software for testing feasibility of optical detection concepts
- Design control circuits, develop schematics, and perform board layout
- Test electrical functionality of devices
- Develop appropriate firmware and software for feasibility testing and final design
- Perform product verification and validation testing and documentation