NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR (LAN/WAN)
Are you a Network Administrator looking to take the next step in your IT career? We're seeking a talented LAN/WAN Admin who has 1-3 years of experience.
This is an immediate opening in the Phoenix area. It is a contract opportunity with possible extensions, or conversion to perm pending performance and budget.
• Assists in the technical support, problem resolution, implementation and managing of the converged data/voice network that includes wired and wireless technologies.
• Interact with customers as the primary point of contact for the network operations team.
• Prioritize, triage, and resolve LAN/WAN issues that have been routed to the network operations team.
• Monitor the network for unauthorized activity; maintains network security.
• Act as an interface with equipment vendors for resolving problems (i.e. Cisco TAC).
• Ensure optimum reliability of the network.
• Recognizes and identifies potential areas where existing policies and procedures require modification. Assists in development of new policies and procedures as necessary.
• Prepares and maintains technical documentation to guide network users and to assist with the ongoing operation, maintenance, and development of the network.
• Perform other duties as assigned
If you think you're a fit for this position, please don't wait, APPLY NOW! We want to talk to you!