RemX is seeking an experienced Cash Application Specialist for one of our great clients in Carrollton, Texas. Please apply now!
This position is primarily responsible for ensuring all monies are applied properly, accounts are clean (free of small, hanging balances – debits or credits), current, and accurate. Position requires strong communication with customers and collections to keep accounts current and clean by paying attention to status of open invoices while posting cash. II.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility is making sure all monies (cash, checks, credit cards) are properly applied to appropriate accounts, while managing a team of billing specialists. This includes customers’ phone calls with payment authorization to run their card.
Duties under Cash Applications:
- Reconcile and properly posts all Shopatron ACH payments
- Post all credit card and counter sales transactions to the Cash Book at the end of every day.
- Follow up and make sure all credits due to refusals and cancelled orders are issued in a timely manner.
- Reconcile Counter Sales/Cash Book for
- Back up to release orders in suspense
- Monitor RMS/Returns portal, and follow up with person responsible to issue credits • Work closely with Collections Manager to assure proper application of funds, issues on accounts, call delinquent customers as needed.
- Help research issues to reconcile Dallas accounts.
- Process all credit applications that come through EO A/R email.
- Make necessary adjustments on account when requested by Customer Service Manager, RMA, and Collections Manager.
- Back up and support Billing Office duties, and concerns, allocating resources to maximize efficiency.
- Back up Customer Relations Manager and Collections manager when needed.