Our client has an immediate need for a Java Developer to join their team for a high profile project.
- Join our Application Design & Development team as Software Engineer to help design and develop custom applications with service-orientated architecture (SOA).
- Collaborate with IT and Business partners and translate business specification into a cohesive software design and implementation.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines.
- Provided unit testing to ensure quality builds in a continuous integration environment.
- Ideal candidate will have a full-stack development background with a strong development experience in Java.
Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 5+ years of software development
- Primary Strengths working with Java Development stack
- Core Java
- Spring Framework with Annotation, Spring Boot, Spring Data
- JMS Queues
- Java REST Services
- Oracle PL/SQL -
- Strong experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Subversion and CICD tools such as Bamboo
- Experience integrating with Salesforce REST API is helpful (optional)
- Quick learner of complex business systems/rules
5+ Years hands-on software development experience
Bachelor's degree in related major