RemX Irvine is looking for a Full Cycle Accounts Payable Coordinator for a pharmaceutical company, who will be responsible for accurate data entry of invoices as well as process check runs and electronic payments. Located in Seal Beach Evaluation/Hire Offering $26.00p/hr.
A/P Coordinator Duties:
- Processes invoices accurately with proper PO documentation and approval.
- Prepare and perform check runs and electronic payments
- Set up new vendors
- Maintain vendor files
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Process and review employee expense reports and supporting documentation
- Record journal entries as needed for accurate bookings.
- Researches and resolves receiving discrepancies with vendor drop ship invoices in an effort to ensure that revenue is billed in a timely manner.
- Respond to vendor inquiries
- Ensures that all cash discounts from the vendors are taken within terms.
- Processes unique supplier-specific invoices that are contrary to normal operating procedure (i.e., secondary source suppliers and 3M).
- Communicates with the appropriate department to resolve any issues involving invoice price discrepancies which could ultimately impact the rebate collection if the product is not properly linked to a contract.
- Works weekly reports, such as the short payments report and the un-vouchered receipts report, to ensure that proper month-end figures are recorded for financial reporting.
A/P Coordinator Requirements:
- 3+ years Accounts Payable experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Office w/ Advanced knowledge of Excel