RemX has partnered with a medical device manufacturing company in Hatfield, PA to assist with their search for a Technical Support Representative. In this role you would be providing technical support to customers for various medical device products. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with a salary of up to $52k for when it goes permanent. Qualified candidates with a technical background please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Technical Support Representative Job Description:
- Troubleshoot basic and advanced software/hardware issues with internal and external customers, including installers and trainers, via phone, email, chat, and remote control/assist software.
- Update existing dental X-ray equipment, software, firmware and/or hardware remotely and/or on site
- Answer & resolve inbound calls, emails and chats from Technical Support queues as needed
- Provide technical account management for customers and manage escalations
- Provide customer support including training, servicing, and quality assurance
- Document and log all calls in the CRM system
- Document and manage Product Development issues to resolution
- Check warranty status, orders, and send replacement parts, equipment, and request dispatch of technician
- Collect data or provide basic reports to management
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned
Technical Support Representative Requirements:
- Diplomacy/Teamwork – Easy to work with, a team player, positive “can do” attitude.
- Ability to identify a problem and seek out solutions to issues
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written