Our client, a fast growing financial company, has an immediate need for a Business Analyst who has banking experience specifically with Loan Origination Systems. This is a permanent, full time position.
- Oversight of nCino to include ongoing configurations and maintenance of business rules, reporting, custom documents and other administrative settings
- Liaison with Senior Management, Commercial Banking, Marketing, Compliance, etc. to understand business and data requirements, translating, simplifying and prioritizing those requirements and upgrading the system and business processes
- Liaison with end-users, third party vendors, Salesforce and nCino support, and Tech Support
- Support end-users by troubleshooting issues directed to the Salesforce Support Desk
- Assist in defining profiles and permission access for users Work with System Admins to analyze issues and trends, define solutions for system issues, implement additional/new procedures, and provide more efficient business practices
- Drive system/unit testing and process change requests, coordinate and document user acceptance testing (UAT)
- Review and analyze all nCino patches and releases and advise on impacts to users, workflows and processes.
- Develop documentation in order to support and enable the implementation of new rules.
- Partner with bank leadership to provide analysis and trending reports to assist in problem resolution
- Collaborate with Compliance and Risk Management in regards to regulatory changes and with Marketing on website initiatives, when applicable
- Provide support in the development of the Operations Change Management process
- Create technical documentation and system documentation