1. Assists daily with receiving and processing sales orders and purchase orders (via phone, fax, or email).
2. Interfaces with customers to track orders, resolve problems and expedite shipments.
3. Assists with obtaining freight rates and determining most cost effective shipping methods.
4. Assists with scheduling of carriers for truckload shipments.
5. Generates accurate bills of lading for shipments from various warehouses.
6. Assists with maintaining monthly freight accrual worksheets.
7. Maintains and tracks local inventories.
8. Coordinates outbound UPS and FedEx shipments up to 60 Lbs.
9. Opens, distributes, and files all inbound mail.
Hours: 8AM - 5PM Monday through Friday