RemX has partnered with a large law firm in Philadelphia to assist in their search for a Graphic Designer. You would be working under the supervision of the Web and Creative Services Manager to work on the design of newsletters, advertisements, brochures, etc. This would be a contract to hire opportunity. Qualified applicants please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Graphic Designer Job Description:
- Updating layout, content and graphics for standard marketing pieces such as handouts, invites, announcements, brochures, pamphlets, newsletters, and other print publications.
- Maintaining and editing photos, graphics, PowerPoint, and digital announcements and invitations.
- Working under the direction of others to assist in videography from pre- production through post-production including storyboarding, shooting (operating all video & audio equipment, lighting set-up), editing, sound mixing, color correction, etc.
- Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity in everything produced.
- Liaison with in-house and vendor staff as needed.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 2+ years of graphic or print design experience, preferably in a professional services organization.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or marketing.
- Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop) or similar design program experience is required.
- Video and audio editing experience is a plus.
- HTML coding experience is a plus.