Process documents based on department guidelines in accordance with standards and performance indicators as defined by contractual requirements
• Receive incoming calls from multiple customers such as physicians and patients, and process requests by providing resolution or triage to the appropriate areas. Report Adverse Events and Product Complaints when needed.
• Answer inquiries and process incoming requests received by fax, mail or e-mail to provide callers with accurate, current information.
• Document customer requests and inquiries in call history database and ensure timely closure of all open issues.
• Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral communication.
• Maintains all patient confidentiality
High School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Qualifications:
• Medicare/Medicaid knowledge
• Customer service experience
• Basic computer skills