Our client has an immediate need for Senior Applications Developer who has strong experience with HIE using integration tools such as Mirth. This is a Technical leader position.
Design, develop, test, and implement thoughtful and cost-effective software solutions and applications in support of the IT organization. Develop next generation HIE (Health Information Exchange) using integration tools such as Mirth Connect and customer facing technology solutions using Service Oriented architecture. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations.
The primary purpose of the job is to:
The Application Technical Developer will lead the technical implementations of HIE (Health Information Exchange) using Mirth tool and support customer facing applications.
- Lead Software Design and Development.
- Function as a solution lead for business initiatives.
- Lead the design and implementation of real time solution for HIE (Health Information Exchange) using HL7 based interfaces.
- Lead the design and implementation of HIE cross-platform solution.
- Design and implement service oriented architecture framework using standardset of services.
- Lead the design and implementation Health Information Exchange data integration.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Develop in agile development methodology including user stories, continuous integration and test driven development.
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Lead solution architecture for application enhancements.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Develops technical design specifications.
- Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts.