The Consumer Relations Associate works within a customer service team environment to achieve lasting customer and consumer relations as well as achieving organizational goals and operational objectives.
- Provide a quality customer service experience to our consumers and customers.
- Maintain effective customer service for all internal and external customers by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of Company products and programs.
- Attend appropriate training classes to continually work towards self-development to stay current on customer service procedures & practices.
- Problem solve in a professional and effective manner.
- Communicate effectively with consumers via all channels (Including but not limited to: telephone, email, letter, chat, text, social media, etc…).
- Answer incoming calls
- Respond to incoming emails.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Written/Oral Communication Skills.
- Prior Customer Service Experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.