Tactical trade planning to achieve volume and profit targets.
Forecast volume of our brands for planning purposes.
Support the Account Executive with the development of shelf-space schematics.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with Managers to plan and forecast volume activities.
- Tracks weekly volume metrics by assigned accounts/brands.
- Schematic development.
- Communication of promotional lift objectives. Understanding of the Financial impact of planned sales activities.
- Reporting of planned vs actual sales performance to Senior management.
- Analysis of data to predict upcoming seasonal or consumer trends.
- Understands the characteristics of each account’s gross margin and sales-related costs.
Education and Work History:
- College Degree required plus 4+ years of related sales/analytical responsibility.
- A combination of education, training and experience that results in demonstrated competency to perform the work may be substituted.
- 2+ Years of Sales or Finance experience.
- 2+ years of experience working with Brio, Margin Minder, Micro Strategies or similar sales database platforms.
- Computer skills and proficiency, specifically PowerPoint, Excel, and Word is required
- Very proficient in Excel