This RemX client is an established and growing national title company. Their dynamic growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Escrow Closing Officer for Arizona.
This is a direct hire position, with the benefit of working remotely, from any home location.
This is a strategic, career position, offering competitive compensation and excellent company benefits.
The Escrow Closing Officer:
- Manages all escrow files of the escrow unit Processes escrows, including both purchase and refinance transactions.
- Orders all documents needed to close each escrow in a timely manner.
- Completes grant deeds, quitclaim deeds, notes, deeds of trust, requests for notice, subordination agreements, financing statements, and the like
- Works with the title department in resolving issues (e.g., legal descriptions, easements, lot splits, vesting, federal tax liens, abstracts of judgment, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, and encroachments)
- Follows company standards and practices when processing transactions, as well as applicable state laws and guidelines
- Coordinates the closing of an escrow between the principals of the escrow