FP&A Analyst – Direct Hire – Los Angeles, CA
We are working with a national non-profit organization that is searching for an FP&A Analyst on a direct hire basis in the Los Angeles, CA area. In this role you will be providing business and financial advice to the company’s senior management team through various budgeting and analysis functions.
This is an ideal position if you have and are searching for the following:
- The pay for the position is up to $85k
- 3+ years of experience and possess a Bachelor’s in Finance and/or Accounting
- Non-profit experience (preferred)
- Searching for competitive pay, strong benefits and work for a company that values work/life balance
Main Job Function:
- Preparing budgets, forecasts, and financial reports and analyses for assigned departments and members of the management team and serves as liaison to assist them with all their financial needs
- Complete the annual budget and record mid-year changes to personnel information, Budget Adjustment Requests (BARs) and all other approved changes to the budget.
- Provides regular support to other finance-related functions, such as the month-end close process.
- Assists in analyzing strategic endeavors, new business opportunities, pricing and profitability, long-term forecasting, and other ad hoc projects as required.
- Develop financial dashboards as part of annual budget and monthly forecast reporting work