Corporate Trainer – Direct Hire
This position supports continuous learning of both individual contributors and organizational leaders to reflect our culture and values and to drive business results. This position will assist leaders and team members by creating and delivering training content to build their strengths, address areas of opportunity, and improve overall performance.
- Implement programs aligned to talent management strategies and processes.
- Assess learning and development needs collaborating with HR team members or external resources and develop innovative solutions.
- Provide consultative services to the business units regarding industry best practices for learning and development programs.
- Develop innovative, effective and timely curriculum and training programs utilizing a variety of creative resources to promote, communicate and embed leadership and technical training programs.
- Design, develop and facilitate programs for leadership behaviors and technical skills.
- Create instructional content leveraging industry tools, e-learning, multi-media and other industry tools and best practices superior delivery and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in procuring training programs and assessing their effectiveness on employee skills and leadership development as well as impact to the organization.
- Evaluate strategies and programs to measure the achievement of established goals related to talent development and retention.
- Oversee learning and development programs to align them with development goals related to performance, succession planning and talent management.
- Coordinate with organization development programming for integrated talent management.
- Prepare budgetary recommendations that meet departmental goals and provide for effective management of resources.