This RemX client is a leading provider of structural construction products for commercial and industrial construction applications.
Their dramatic growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Product Applications Engineer in their Boston area office.
In this role, you will work with Engineers and Sales professionals to design scaffold structures and manage multiple projects.
This is a high-visibility position with strong career potential, offering a competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
- Be an active participant in scaffold design projects, from concept phase to construction
- Assist in designing scaffold structures using AutoCAD, RISA, STAAD and other proprietary software to create 3-D models
- Interact with branches, distributors, and customers to determine project requirements
- Gain insight into the wide array of markets for which the company provides scaffold solutions
- Work in a team environment to design scaffold meeting customers’ requirements while utilizing company’s extensive fleet of standard scaffold equipment
- Work with Applications Engineering team to provide technical support to the North American branch network, including erection drawings, bill of materials and site visits
- Collaborate with Product Development engineers to provide custom products as needs arise
- Perform calculations to verify strength and serviceability of design
- Gain expertise in the company’s extensive product offerings to optimize scaffold designs