It is a busy and visible role - closely working with internal teams and directly with external clients to understand, define and produce reports.
This position will oversee processes in the program (contact center) , analyze them and make recommendations for new implementations or improvements.
- Dealing with the back end of the business applications. Converting all applications to Salesforce, so any exp with that system is going to be extremely helpful
- Work on the backend setting up how systems will flow. You must learn and know how the agents operate and what their needs are when they are doing their job. There will be a lot of shadowing and working with them.
- Create the HOW to train on the systems and assist them in putting together training modules
- Audit all programs every six months for issues, new flows, etc. Will look at “each button” to make sure it is doing what it is supposed to do and make sure it is efficient or see if any changes are needed to improve the processes.
- Meet with Client Management a lot to gather info and see what needs are so they can tailor the systems and applications.
- Participate in sales presentation process for new business.
- Work closely with Floor Operations to analyze needs and identify what they need and what improvements can be made.