My client in Philadelphia is looking for a DevOps/Infrastructure engineer to work out of its Center City location. Working within in the platforms team, this position provides support and administration of systems and services furnished by the infrastructure service delivery group. This is a hands on engineering role chiefly centered around Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Windows server side responsibilities with RedHat and Solaris as ancillary skill sets. We seek an engineer who is comfortable creating automated solutions to routine tasks using PowerShell or Python. Only US Permanent Resident or Citizens will be considered.
- Provide service and technology support to all users accessing services within Infrastructure Technologies. Respond and take immediate action to security alerts and all incidents on enterprise wide technology systems.
- Install, configure and manage system diagnostic and monitoring tools. Ensure all critical security reporting systems are logging and generating alerts.
- Design and integrate secure and scalable solutions into the organization's infrastructure based on developing business requirements. Ensure that projects designed in group meet our required security criteria according to the client policies. Keep systems documentation accurate and up to date. Generate end user instructional documentation for newly delivered services.
- Create automated solutions to routine tasks using PowerShell or Python.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies. Make recommends for changes to the network infrastructure that enhance service and help meet business objectives while maintaining adequate security.