RemX Specialty Staffing is looking for a Call Center Supervisor for a healthcare company in Alpharetta. The Supervisor will be supervising Member Engagement Representatives who make calls to health plan members to go over their eligibility of services. The position has a direct impact on increasing revenues of the contact centers by coaching and influencing employees to meet or exceed performance goals,and providing excellent service.
As the Call Center Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Liaison between main office and satellite office for operational and software issues
- Conduct refresher training on soft-sale techniques
- Review prior day production reports to draft and disseminate daily metric projections.
- Ensure call quality by monitoring in-bound and out-bound calls and coach direct reports on service improvement techniques.
- Create developmental plans for each agent that contain positive, creative and effective ideas on ways to improve performance
- Maintain high employee satisfaction levels
- Reward and recognize individual and team performance