My client in St. Louis is seeking a talented and motivated senior business analyst to join the Enterprise Performance Management team, which is responsible for integrating financial data and driving timely, consistent and clean accounting and planning activities. This position will be part of the IT Hyperion team that is primarily responsible for analysis, design, maintenance and operational aspects of the Hyperion Planning and Essbase Applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, system analysis, or a related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in IT, with at least 7 years in information systems analysis and implementation of Hyperion Financial applications.
- 4+ years of progressive accounting or finance experience.
- 4+ years of development of business requirements.
- 2+ years of experience with system implementation projects.
- 2+ years of project Management.
- Experience and good understanding of Budgeting and Forecasting processes, GL systems, consolidation and reporting.
- 5-8 years of experience working with Essbase, Hyperion planning system as an analyst
- Possess a functional knowledge of designing, building, optimizing, integrating, and automating Essbase ASO, Essbase BSO, and Planning applications.
- Be familiar with the functionality of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Financial Data Quality Management Enterprise Edition (FDMEE), EPM Automate, and other ETL tools.
- Previous experience in SmartView, MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of IT Change Management processes and best practices.
- Experience with Oracle ERP systems a plus.
- Knowledge of SOX and importance of internal controls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.