This RemX client is an established and prestigious provider of structured cabling and telecom solutions to companies of all sizes. Their dynamic growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Structured Cabling Technician in Cincinnati.
In this role, you will handle installation, termination and testing of Cat 5e, Cat 6 and Fiber Optic cabling for commercial clients.
This is a high-visibility direct hire position, offering strong career potential and excellent company benefits.
This is an ideal position for you if you have the following:
- Level 2 / Level 3 Structured Cabling experience
- BICSI Certification
- Experience terminating Cat 5e, Cat 6, Fiber Optic, and Coaxial cables.
- The ability to travel 25%
- A desire for a career, not just a job, with a team of top performers
- Installation of Category 5e, Category 6, Multi-Pair Copper Cable and Fiber Optic Structured Cable systems.
- Outlet installation, pulling cable, fire stopping and pre-termination including organizing, forming and labeling cables to industry and customer standards.