HR GENERALIST (paying up to $70k plus 10% bonus)
You will partner with HR leaders to provide human resources services in the planning, development and execution of various HR functions, including talent management, compensation, performance management, and engagement. You will perform research and data analysis as needed to deliver periodic and/or ad hoc reports. You may also serve as a consultant to leaders and associates regarding various human resources topics.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of business unit and group operations as well as the needs and challenges of managers and associates.
- Demonstrates strong analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Helps business and HR leaders identify, prioritize, and build interpersonal capabilities
- Understands and facilitates organizational development strategies and change management
- Influences and assists organizational change initiatives in support of business unit and group strategies.
- Conducts organizational assessments; identifies areas in need of intervention and develops or identifies resources to address needs.
- Effectively implements the delivery of HR programs.
- Leverages HR Analytics and other relevant data to help line leaders make informed decisions.
- Expertly crafts and facilitates presentations, communicating and conveying information in a meaningful way to wide variety of audiences.
- Provides mentoring to employees as needed.