ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Purchases all products needed to meet daily production requirements.
• Purchase bot soft and hard products used to run the business
• Establishes and maintains inventory and periodically checks quantities to ensure accuracy.
• Communicate component inventory status with customers.
• Prepares and mails complete and accurate purchase orders per company guidelines.
• Ensure components arrive just in time for order delivery.
• Expedites and follows up purchase orders as requested
• Prepares and verifies material requirements for different jobs performed by the company
• Prepare and distribute package profiles with the use of customer supplied bills of materials.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Oral and written communication skills
• Problem Solving
• Time Management
• Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service skills
• Planning, Organization, and Time Management
• Computer and keyboard skills
• Customer Service skills
• 2 Years+ of purchasing experience
Job Type: Full-time