Technical Support Specialist
San Francisco (El Camino)
If you're a talented tech support specialist, looking for a great company where you can be happy, and stay there indefinitely, then this is the career move you have been searching for! We have an immediate opening at a well known company in South San Francisco. Please apply now if you think you are a fit for this role!
Provide excellent technical support to computer system end users. This position requires working overtime on weeknights and weekends on a regular basis, based on business requirements.
- Complete all assigned support requests within the established time frame based on priority
- Monitor and maintain requests for support assistance including coordination with other support personnel, timely updates and escalation as required.
- Responsible for timely escalation and communication to Technical Support Supervisor on all unresolved and escalated work orders.
- Monitor and maintain all workstations and peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) executing repairs or replacements as required.
- Provide professional, immediate, and courteous responses to requests for assistance.
- Provision credentials and resources as directed by approved documentation.
- Work overtime as required.
- Complete special projects as assigned including new shop openings and shop moves.
- Minimum three years working experience supporting workstations and peripherals in large LAN and WAN environment with 1200+ computers and 250 geographic locations.
- Minimum three years working experience with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Minimum three years working experience supporting Microsoft Back Office family line of products including MS Office and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks under pressure.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Formal technical training and certificate is a plus.
If you think you're a fit, please don't hesitate, APPLY NOW! We want to talk to you ASAP!