The Document Prep Clerk will be responsible for prepping documents that are being formatted into digital format for client projects. Take a lead role in working with management to ensure compliance and regulations are being followed.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Remove staples and prep documents for scanning, Sort documents to appropriate categories,
- Prep documents: removing physical breaks and placing a "barcode target sheet" in place of physical breaks.
- Maintain a facility that is organized and meets tour quality standards at all times.
- Assist in clerical duties
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of filing, or related experience
- Ability to maintain repetitive motion through shift with standard breaks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess good organizational and time-management skills along with a strong attention to detail.
- Individual must be goal oriented and self-motivated, and able to function well in a team environment.
- Detail oriented, conscientious, and able to work independently
If you are interested, please call Tiffany 404.442.1352