We are actively looking for Auditor's for both Public and Private Industries. It's the perfect time to make a career change!
• Plan and execute SOX testing work programs, prepare and maintain audit documentation, and follow-up with process owners on remediation activities.
• Plan and execute internal audits, prepare written reports covering audit findings, recommendations for improvement, and corrective action plans for Management. Work with process owners to remediate controls and update documentation.
• Coordinate with business process owners to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls; including the Company’s ability to cost effectively monitor and audit controls.
• Assist in a continuous risk assessment process to identify and evaluate risks throughout the Company; including risks associated with fraud.
• A Bachelor Degree in Accounting
• Advanced knowledge of SOX policies
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is strongly preferred