RemX is seeking a payroll specialist for one of our great clients in North Dallas.
- Execute payroll cycles and associated payroll programs timely and accurately
- Conduct pre and post payroll reconciliation and provide final sign-off to exit
- Perform complex analysis of payroll issues that may impact a single employee or groups of employees to determine root cause and implement sustainable solutions
- Work closely with other business areas (tax, benefits, IT, etc.) to ensure seamless end-to-end execution
- Facilitate requirements gathering for change order requests, conduct required testing, and provide final review of complex systems changes or system enhancements related to payroll services
- Ensures all payroll systems are configured properly to assure accurate gross to net processing, including all earnings, statutory tax withholdings, and deductions as these change over time.
- Uploads and audits all earnings, including hours worked, exception time, commission and bonus payments, and long-term incentive vesting and payments.
- A minimum of five (5) years hands-on payroll processing experience with a large size company of 6,000 employees
- Previous experience/proven ability to accurately and timely complete all payroll processing responsibilities for 800 to 1,500 employees
- Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), or Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred
- ADP experience preferred
***Candidates MUST HAVE ADP back office experience in ADP/EV5****