The Product Returns Clerk will be responsible for processing of returns and issuing of credits and refunds.
- Receives all documentation related to issuance of credit requests from CSA, sales representatives and customers via email, fax or phone call.
- Sorts all requests per date, chain accounts, credit reasons and payment terms.
- Examines and analyzes the nature/reason of the request before processing the credit.
- Coordinates with Customer Service & Inventory department personnel in relation to call tags and credit requests.
- Communicates with sales representatives and / or customers via email or phone when needed.
- Maintains various files and records in an organized manner.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping learned information confidential.