- Contribute to the successful and on-time delivery of a consistent flow of new features, enhancements and improvements to customers and business users with high quality results. Develop well-informed task estimates for any projects worked and execute work and report status against task plans. Participate in operational support and escalation processes to minimize impact of system malfunctions on consumer facing products.
- Adhere to development processes including development of required documentation and conducting required reviews. Identify deficiencies in standard processes and suggest changes to improve the efficiency and quality of engineering projects.
- Is familiar with all of our products and services; possesses knowledge of our competitor’s products and services; understands the dynamics related to the industries participates; understands how outside forces could affect our customers, our products; understands the dynamics behind products, services and business models.
Achieve all of the above primary accountabilities by:
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting practices
- Managing resources and relationships - internally and externally.
- Consistently evaluating processes - recommending changes when appropriate
- Communicating throughout organization
- Initiating new, creative ideas
- Having a willingness to be flexible - adapting to new paths
- Should be able to balance numerous development tasks
- Being a team player and working cross-functionally