We have an immediate need for a Business Analyst who has strong experience supporting one of our preferred clients. This is a contract to hire position.
- Works closely with business stakeholders to understand and manage business needs and processes, and design solutions to meet those needs through current and future financial systems capabilities.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies.
- Provide, in conjunction with IT, Finance, Supply Chain, Operations and Accounting, applications and database requirements, project management and testing for systems.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Deliver quantifiable results on cross-functional strategic initiatives.
- Work well with cross functional team’s team members often in a leadership role.
- Develop and execute effective communications strategies.
- Drive cultural change.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Update, implement and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects.