RemX Irvine is looking for an Executive Assistant who skilled and diligent and will provide administrative support to Managing Partners. Direct Hire opportunity Located in Newport Beach Offering between $45,000-70,000.00 DOE
Executive Assistant Duties:
- Manage daily schedule including calendar, meetings and appointments
- Coordinate travel arrangements including hotel, flights, transportation and any other reservations needed.
- Filter communications: emails, mail, faxes and phone calls in a timely and professional manner
- Organize and schedule board meetings
- Prepare expense reports
- Administrative duties as needed
- Run errands as needed
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- BA degree required
- 2+ years EA or Administrative support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, PowerPoint, excel and Word.