Supporting the marketing team by managing specific information, updating spreadsheets and generating reports.
- Works on digital platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and Amazon ads. Runs campaigns, optimizes and tracks ROI.
- Manages catalog of items, including setting up and updating items on in-house websites and a variety of external sites.
- Supports the set up of new sales channels. Creates processes and updates existing processes as needed.
- Proofreads, catalogs, and distributes Quick Reference Guides and other marketing materials and flyers as requested by supervisors.
- Researches web and identifies key health and wellness blogs, contacting blog owners and providing them with samples and other available marketing materials for JFI products.
- Monitors MAP (Minimum Alternative Pricing) and reports etailers that violate Company’s pricing policy.
- Develops and maintains Online PR Kits with blog owners, professionals, etc. for Company’s full-line of products. Writes and sends out press releases.
- In charge of in-house coupon redemption and works with retailers, sales reps.
- Performs any other related duties, as may be required.