The FP&A Analyst Hyperion – Systems & Controls will have an active role in supporting all reporting/analytical requirements for Corporate Finance. The position is a direct report to the FP&A Global Director -Systems & Controls.
• Assist in the maintenance/enhancing of the Corporate financial reporting system (Hyperion); become the subject matter expert for Hyperion Planning
• Support the monthly consolidation in Hyperion and monthly reconciliation processes
• Work closely with the Hyperion consultants to maintain system integrity and implement enhancements to Hyperion Planning
• Lead the annual FP&A financial recast process for business
• Support all system and reporting requirements for on-going forecasting/budgeting
• Become subject matter expert for Corporate Finance for all Data Warehouse related reporting requirements/system maintenance/enhancement requests. Gain expert knowledge of table structures and content to facilitate development of more efficient production and ad hoc reporting. Work with IT and offshore resources to resolve any Data Warehouse problems.
• Support the development/implementation of any finance-related software service packages.
• Assist all Finance end users to develop better reporting and improve data extracts as needed as well as in ad hoc problem solving.
• Provide ad hoc reporting to support multiple corporate and region functions as necessary.
Required Educational Background:
Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Finance, Business or similar
+2 years minimum experience Hyperion
Related Work Experience:
Direct financial reporting experience in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Experience with large international companies is a plus.
Special Skills or Professional Qualifications:
Previous experience with Hyperion reporting products required. Proficiency in Microsoft technologies such as Access, Excel, power point and SQL Server (SSMS) required. Experience with Data Warehousing, relational database architecture a plus. Solid knowledge of finance and accounting required. Must be a hands-on problem solver capable of working on tight deadlines and minimal direct supervision.