We have an immediate opening for a Field Service Coordinator with an excellent company in Fremont, CA.
Looking for someone who is able to work independently and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
Service Scheduling -
- Receive incoming calls for service and installation of the company's products and equipment, and schedule all shop and field service jobs in the database/software program.
- Work with the Service Manager to coordinate the activities of the Service Department and maximize Service Technician utilization.
- Confirm service schedules with customers.
- Serve as the information liaison between the Service Manager, Service Technicians, and customers – providing regular updates to customers regarding service that is in process.
- Manage and control work in progress.
- Report problems that service technicians are having to the Service Manager.
- Minimum of two years of relevant service coordination and/or dispatch experience.
- High School diploma, some college preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities with flexibility, a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, as well as in IBM Lotus Notes applications.
- Experience with MAM and/or VisiTour preferred but not required.
- Experience with contract planning is a big plus.
If you're interested in hearing more about this opportunity, I would love to chat! Please apply now, as this position won't be available much longer.