We currently have a Salesforce Developer position in the greater Philadelphia area. The position is a Direct Hire with a leading Consulting firm. One of the main requirements will be to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development. You may also be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives platform and products
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Closely work with Architects, Developers, and Business Partners while developing stable design solutions
- Proven experience developing custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations within Salesforce
- Familiarity with Salesforce best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations
- Proficiency in programming using Force. com APEX, Lightning, Visual Force, and triggers and the use of these tools with Salesforce
- Configuration experience using Salesforce application administration interface
- 3+ years Salesforce platform experience including integrations
- Salesforce integration experience, including web services (REST for CRUD operations)
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Experience with agile/scrum software delivery methodology
- Experience with Jira, Rally, or other agile PM software
- Experience with new Salesforce implementations
Education & qualifications:
Bachelors degree level from an accredited college or university.
- Active Salesforce certifications required
- Scrum Master certification is highly desired
This is a direct hire opportunity for permanent employment in Philadelphia, PA. If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, including the certifications, please submit an updated resume with your Salesforce experience highlighted. We will be in touch as soon as possible.
Note: Our Client does not sponsor H1B Visas