EMR Processors Needed!
Located near the I-17 and Greenway
Pay is $12/hr.
Monday – Friday from 6am – 2:30pm. No telephones.
The EMR (Electronic Medical Record) Processor is responsible for executing multiple functions related to retrieval and processing of electronic medical records from various provider’s EMR systems. The functions include retrieving medical charts from EMR systems, processing medical charts retrieved by Field Technicians and processing exceptions.
Duties and responsibilities
- Utilizing pull list of member names, navigate provider EMR systems to retrieve all required elements of a medical chart.
- Process assigned tech folders which contain medical charts retrieved by Field Technicians by combining pages and renaming the folder with the proper chart identification.
- Evaluate and resolve individual process exceptions; troubleshoot cause of exception and execute proper resolution
- Process requests from other departments to attach a duplicate chart to multiple chart IDs
- Process medical charts sent to the company via CD, secure file transfer or flash drive; charts are combined, renamed and uploaded.
- Ability to process 9 charts per hour.
- Ensure adherence to the quality metric related to charges retrieved from EMRs.
- Other duties as assigned by the Remote EMR Supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to work in an environment requiring high volume of repetitive tasks; ability to maintain keen attention to detail throughout entire shift.
- Intermediate computer skills including ability to navigate in MS Windows environment (required).
- Prior experience with EMR systems, a plus.
- Ability to navigate between windows on computer to complete daily work.
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology, required.
- Prior medical records experience, a plus.
- Ability to absorb and apply training in multiple functions; flexibility to be shifted from one function to another based on business needs.
- Excellent organization, communication and multi-tasking skills and abilities.
- Ability to work OT as necessary, including weekend shifts (required)