Reporting to the CEO, the CFO/FINOP position will be responsible for directing the fiscal functions of the corporation in accordance with Client, SEC, and GAAP standards, as well as maintaining appropriate internal controls. The selected individual will be an integral part of the executive management team and a member of the Executive Team. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing and evaluating financial performance of organization with regard to long and short-term operational goals, budget, and forecasts
- Overseeing activities of the accounting, payroll, AP and regulatory reporting
- Acting as the firm’s FINOP and ensure timely filing for all financial reports, FOCUS, and other regulatory reports and compliance with Client, SEC, and other regulatory bodies
- Analyzing new accounting pronouncements for impact on company operations
- Effectively planning and establishing sound financial and operational controls
- Providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends
- Facilitating identification, acquisition and implementation of systems and software to increase work efficiency and cost effectiveness.