RemX is seeking an Order Fulfillment/Customer Support Associate for a Temp to Hire position in Marietta, GA.
This is a great opportunity as an Customer Support Associate to work for an International Manufacturing firm! MUST have a great phone presence!
The Order Fulfillment/Customer Support Associate will:
1. Receive orders from customers through a variety of methods and will then process orders daily to ensure prompt delivery.
2. Updates the CRM/Database upon each order.
3. Resolves any inquires and complaints by checking on delivery dates, availability of product, shipping information etc.
4. Coordinate with Sales, Planning and Operations to help resolve any issues.
5. Determine the in-house availability of products to fill orders or places orders with appropriate parties to ensure prompt delivery of products.
6. Monitors the status all orders to ensure product is received on time to fill orders.
7. Files and performs other general office work.
8. Performs other position-related duties as assigned.
The Order Fulfillment/Customer Support Associate requirements:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 2 years of related experience in Customer Service and/or training.
3. Must have the ability to read and write simple correspondence.
4. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
5. Proficient in MS Office applications.
This is a physically demanding role. May be required to lift up to 20 lbs.