RemX is currently seeking an experienced Executive Administrator for our client located in the South San Francisco area. It is pertinent to note that there is a planned move to East Bay at the beginning of the New Year. This is an excellent Direct Hire opportunity with a growing organization for a top-notch Administrator (preferably with founder / C Level support experience in a bio/device/pharma environment).
Our client offers a culture of passionate individuals determined to make a difference in people’s lives with their science and pipeline. We are reviewing a wide range of applicants and pay (75-95k+) depending on experience as well as soft skills (Passion! Smarts! Desire to make an impact!) and are open to people who do and do not have C level support in their background from various start up environments though bio is preferred. Please read below for the basic description and apply today for immediate consideration if this sounds like you! We look forward to hearing from you.
- Seeking a self-motivated, professional, and dynamic EA to support a co-founder executive for a growing Medical Device Organization.
- Will partner with the leadership team, internal staff (from Clinical to Regulatory Affairs) and to provide administrative assistance and guidance to the Office Staff in general, as well as be able to work autonomously.
- Effectively manage executive’s calendar, travel schedule (domestic and international travel), and internal and external communication related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, etc
- Communicate executive's instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments, and furnishes and obtains information from other executives.
- Prepare complex correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Independently manage and own special projects with discretion and sensitivity.
- Create, route and process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executives.
- Assist with organizing the common areas, keeping the kitchen and all office supplies stocked, and various Office Management type duties