This RemX client is one of the top traffic safety services providers in the U.S. Their dramatic growth has created an opportunity for an experienced Dispatcher in their Pismo Beach area office.
In this role you will respond to inbound calls, dispatch technicians to work sites, follow up with customers after work is complete to ensure job satisfaction.
This is a critical direct hire position with strong career potential, offering a highly competitive salary and excellent company benefits.
- Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, job, or needs.
- Manage and conduct weekly safety tailgate meetings.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Report hiring needs and all employee issues to Branch Manager
- Prepare daily work tickets and run schedules and using tracking log form to account for tickets.
- Receive work tickets and verify against the track log to ensure we have received all that were issued.
- Monitor equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
- Manage the up keeping of the yard and storage.
- Conduct and fill out weekly jobsite visit form.
- Safety Captain for branch.