This RemX client is one of the nation's premier providers of traffic safety services. They seek a seasoned Branch Manager for their Seattle branch.
In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day branch operations and business expansion. This position is an active, hands-on role requiring contact with vendors, customers, operations, field locations, and corporate departments.
This is a strategic, high-visibility role with tremendous career growth potential, offering a competitive compensation package, to include bonus, and excellent company benefits.
- Responsible for the implementation, coordination and management of office operations in accordance with the corporate strategic plan
- Assist in the establishment and development of retail stores at current and future locations including sales goals, forecasts and marketing strategies.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policy and strategic plans
- Drive the company focus on safety to employees and customers and conduct regular safety meetings in accordance with the company Safety and Illness Prevention Program.
- Implement programs to ensure attainment of business plan for growth and profit and manage budget
- Formulate and monitor key cost efficiency and revenue metrics and keep leadership apprised of challenges and successes
- Share a superior understanding of the company’s products and services, as well as national and local traffic control rules and regulations
EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT
- Coach and develop staff to increase key cost efficiencies, revenue and gross margin
- Review and provide regular, balanced feedback to staff regarding safety, location’s financial performance, cross-functional and cross-company collaboration, people management and growth
- Actively participate in the identification, interviewing, and hiring decisions for vacancies
- Build a strong succession plan for the branch
- Communicate with employees regarding corporate initiatives and opportunities
- Assist in union relations as needed
- Work closely with the Sales and other branches to solidify the company’s presence in the local marketplace and to identify potential opportunities for additional business
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Coach staff to build strong relationships with existing customer base to maintain and grow the business