Integrated Digital Campaign Manager
San Francisco, CA
The Integrated Digital Campaign Manager has a key role in the media team in creating and executing on digital advertising programs to meet client goals. This individual will have an integrated view of all things paid media and can work with their PPC/Social Manager counterparts to ensure the campaign as a whole succeeds.
This role requires high attention to detail, proven experience in programmatic digital and managing integrated campaigns that may have social and off-line channels.
We are looking for a go-getter with a passion for identifying where the media industry is headed next. The MCM reports into the VP of Media & Research.
- Partner with the research team to identify client customer characteristics and translate those profiles into actionable communication strategies
- Use programmatic approaches to inform media buying, audience segmentation, re-targeting strategies and development
- Formulate strategies for measuring branding, direct response performance and/or transactional results for the Advertiser based on their budget and goals
- Communicate the campaign approach, channel mix benefits, campaign effectiveness via thoughtful reporting and campaign wrap-up presentations to clients
- ...and more
- 2-4 years of experience in digital campaign management
- Proven ability to build and execute integrated media plans across desktop, mobile, OTT, video, etc.
- Hands-on experience in programmatic platforms including Google Display Ads, Dataxu and Simplifi.
- Google Analytics and GTM management is especially preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you think you're a fit for this role, please apply now so we can tell you all about this great opportunity!