Digital Media Analyst
San Francisco, CA
This role requires an individual who has an eye for analytics, driving key success metrics, deftly managed multiple paid search and social campaigns while elevating clients to higher sales benchmarks and goals.
The Digital Analyst is responsible for devising and implementing paid search, paid social media campaigns for clients.
The Digital Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
• 2+ years of experience with paid search executions
• Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
• Well-organized, self-directed and self-starting
• Experience and advanced knowledge of Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Google Ad manager. Working experience in programmatic display ad platforms (Dataxu, GDN, Simplifi) is a plus!
• Experience with bid management tool Kenshoo preferred
• Must have Google Analytics and GTM certification and hands-on experience
• Well-versed in Microsoft Excel reporting and analytical tools (Filters, VLookups, & Pivot tables), and the ability to analyze and interpret data
• Ability to build-out an account end-to-end (keywords, ads, campaigns, settings), analysis, and reporting
• Experience executing daily management of campaigns for Paid Search based on strategic approach and recommendations
• Ability to clearly articulate strategy and recommendations in a clear, professional manner via verbal and written communications
• Exceptional customer service and communication skills