Our client, a national manufacturer located in Edison, is seeking a Payroll Specialist. This is a temporary position which can eventually become permanent. This is a fast-paced position that is responsible for the proper set up, maintenance and processing of multi-state payroll using ADP for over 5,000+ employees.
- 3+ years’ experience processing payroll with recent experience utilizing ADP software.
- Experience with account reconciliation and general ledger
- Knowledge of multi-state laws and regulations, including taxes, garnishments, child support, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge of payroll tax highly preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Accounting background is also preferred as this position will also support the accounting interface and cash reconciliation.
This is a team environment, so the best candidate will have a proactive, professional and positive personality!
Why choose RemX?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: RemX is a national staffing and executive search firm with offices throughout the entire country and has been in the NJ/NYC/PA market since 2004 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.