What are we looking for?
Our San Jose office is looking for an IT Executive Recruiter to join their team! The role of the Executive Recruiter is to generate direct hire fees through sourcing, screening, interviewing and presenting candidates to client companies for direct hire positions. Executive Recruiters follow activity and production guidelines per RemX requirements.
Who are we?
RemX is the professional staffing division of EmployBridge, a $3 billion staffing organization with more than 600 offices in the U.S. and Canada. For nearly two decades, RemX has specialized in the recruitment of office support, finance and accounting, contact center, information technology and engineering professionals. Using its proven "Exact Match" methodology, RemX matches qualified talent with the right job opportunities on a temporary, contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. Employing seasoned recruiters with expertise in their chosen field, RemX helps organizations large and small operate more effectively, while helping individuals realize their career goals.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (This list may not include all the duties assigned.)
Source, Recruit and Interview Candidates
- Develop and implement recruiting plan to source top talent in market.
- Screen and interview candidates for direct-hire placement at client operations.
- Conduct thorough reference checks on all candidates.
- Manage consistent flow of candidates to ensure minimum production standards are being met and/or exceeded.
- Refer qualified candidates to clients for position openings.
- Document and maintain all candidate and client information in system.
- Work directly with Manager to establish individual activity and result expectations.
- Develop and implement plan to generate new business opportunities in which to market and place candidates in direct hire positions.
- Negotiate terms and conditions based on RemX standard operating practices.
- Monitor individual client expectations and implement appropriate service levels to meet and exceed clients' needs. Cross sells with temporary and sister divisions to ensure account penetration by all EmployBridge/RemX business lines.
- Establish a daily and weekly business development schedule to reach individual production dollar objectives.
- Work directly with Manager to establish individual activity and production standards monthly, quarterly and annually.
Maintain Compliant with all Legal and Company Standards
- Remain knowledgeable and compliant with company requirements and processes.
- Have an understanding and remain compliant with all local, state and federal laws as they relate to recruiting and placing of candidates with client companies.
- Remain professional always when representing the company or a candidate to a client company.
- Remain current with standard and general Human Resources practices.
- Document all information regarding candidates and client companies into company systems.
- Coordinate and monitor the direct hire placement through its guarantee period and collection of payment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2 to 3 years' previous experience in full desk sales/client expansion or recruiting position is required.
- Proven track record is required.
- Retail staffing experience required.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to make sound business decisions in a fast-paced environment. Possess strong negotiation skills and telephone sales skills.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and appropriate rapport with all levels within client organizations, associates, and internal colleagues and management. Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within the staffing industry.
- Able to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
- Must be computer literate and have basic skills with at least one word processing and one spreadsheet software.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred