RemX Irvine is looking for an HR Administrative Manager. The Administrative Manger has overall responsibility for the effective operation of the Administrative functions of the Corporate Services Department, including facility management, travel arrangements, equipment and supplies.
Direct Hire opportunity, located in Chino offering an annual salary of $50,000-$75,000 with excellent benefits!
Administrative Manager Duties:
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Make purchases by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance activities.
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
Administrative Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience in related fields.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- Excellent computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, and other commonly used office productivity tools.
- Skilled at researching, investigating and gathering information.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and writing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in risk management and evaluation.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with quick response time.
- Strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Human Resources Experience a plus!