Looking for an exciting career?
We are looking for some great customer service representatives who love helping our customers.
This position is located at 1901 Eastpoint Parkway, 40223!
You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service. You’ll work scheduled shifts in a call center environment, Monday-Friday.
This is a significant volume, so be sure that you’re ready and able to deal with that kind of daily load – you’ll get all the help you need along the way!
What You’ll Be Doing
-Monitors drug shipments and patient training between patients, physician offices and specialty pharmacies
- Understand reason for denial and take appropriate actions to resolve case
- Re-triage cases to appropriate specialty pharmacy when/if appropriate in a timely manner
- Set follow up alarms as appropriate to resolve patient prescription request
- Develops and works daily report and maintains e-mail of pending cases in a timely fashion
- Maintains all patient confidentiality
The hours of operation are from 8-4:30PM or 10:30-7PM Only!!!!
For more information please call Rylander Thornton at 404-400-7055
Proficient in all aspects of reimbursement (i.e. benefit investigation, prior authorization, precertification).
- Skilled in verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Extensive knowledge of drug reimbursement issues and claim adjudication process
- Knowledge of navigation through the claim denial process.
- Ability to express ideas clearly both written and oral communications
- Ability to enter data correctly
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks well
- Strong computer skills required; preferably Microsoft Word or Excel software applications
- Data entry skills required
- Ability to resolve problems independently
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts and percentages
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram figures
- Have exceptional attention to detail and excellent analytical, investigation, and problem solving
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Strong customer service skills; including ability to convey compassion for patients