Impact Position at Dynamic, Growing Organization with Great Culture! The successful Marketing Analyst will support digital marketing efforts across multiple channels and initiatives, including campaign execution and reporting. Will provide ad-hoc analyses to address a wide variety of business needs. Lead analysis of investment performance and make recommendations to enhance ROI and drive more revenue. Use predictive modeling and convert analytic findings to power marketing strategies and programs.
- Assist in day-to-day management of marketing initiatives
- Manage campaign setup and landing page optimization from planning and implementation, to partner interactions, creative development & testing, reporting & analysis, etc.
- Conduct marketing research as needs arise (competition, audience creation, geo-targeting, etc.)
- Study website behavior patterns to analyze and optimize business results and UX and deliver key insights from web tracking metrics
- Synthesize data from multiple sources, develop assumptions and drive customer insights and strategy development
- Coordinate with partners and stakeholders to develop dashboards
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 4-year degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or relevant field
- 2-4 years’ experience in delivery of analytic projects for digital marketing
- Ability to prepare and manipulate data from a variety of sources primarily using Excel, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong research and analytical mindset
- Understanding of marketing databases, analytics, test design, measurement and models
- Experience generating analytic reports
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, advance formulas); proficient in PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of Paid Search, SEO, and other digital marketing channels
- Experience with data visualization tools such (Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, etc.)
- Persuasive and confident in making recommendations to motivate stakeholders to take action
- Helpful: experience with SQL, Google AdWords, Google Webmaster tools, Google Tag Manager